The Journal of V & V

marriage... the bitter-sweet pill of familiarity and day-to-day life... the end of romance? a new journey of strife?

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hazel & Me

Here's Hazel & Me. She mms-ed the pic yesterday while I was doing facial. This pic was taken last year, outside Singapore Post Centre, after work. She looked sweet and pretty in the punjabi suit.Can't exactly remember what was the occassion for that she got all dressed up but all I can recall was, at that time, she was in LOVE. It's all written on her face!

Have not seen her for quite a while and other friends at SPC and TEPL, well except for Hariana. I'm coaching Hariana's daughther. Lately, met up with Sophia. Really miss all. Thought of dropping by to see Irene Chan at SPC. I heard that she undergone some surgery. Anyone reading especially those at SPC, please update me on Irene's conditions. Thanks.

The last time I saw her was last August.Can never forget Ms Irene Chan on the day she interviewed me. Some staff scared to work with her. Don't know why but Zanna got along well. Zanna even missed her so much and wanted her back when Irene was seconded to TEPL as Manager. I know she can be demanding but aiyah.. can't say much la.. cos I never got a chance to work directly under her supervision. But anyhow, I think she's great and a brilliant Team Leader. Love her and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home