The Journal of V & V

marriage... the bitter-sweet pill of familiarity and day-to-day life... the end of romance? a new journey of strife?

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

VirGin hAiR nO MorE

I had my hair coloured in burgandy last night.. Excellent job done by Baby, with some supervision from Princess. Can't really see the difference from my original black unless me stand under the light. Veo don't like the idea of dyeing hair, cos it ain't natural. I really need to have it dyed cos i hate the white strands of hair on my fringe (telltale signs of aging and to be wiser,some may say) . I really had a hard time pulling or getting rid of it cos they are so very short! And it getting too obvious. Simply irritates me! Veo ever mentioned that there's an old Chinese belief saying that if u pull a single strand, 3 will be grow.. well, it may be true leh.. so,to leave it alone, with more whites on the fringe will make me look like Rogue, from X'Men .. not bad too.. fesyen seh.. or to solve my hair woes, colour it! I chose the latter.. hehehe vain hor ! May consider re-coating it with Deep Burgandy as suggested by Princess, cos she said it's not outstanding enuff.

Veo's back from his night shift and he's ill.. MC tonight yeah!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home