The Journal of V & V

marriage... the bitter-sweet pill of familiarity and day-to-day life... the end of romance? a new journey of strife?

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Farewell

Yes I am looking forward to my new job and it's gonna be a different sort of experience... and some have even started saluting me as Sgt. heheh.. I know Kevin hopes that this time it will not be another "three second excitement" .. We have, somewhat, prepared for this and I want to thank u for ur understanding,support and believing in me.

This afternoon in the office, I wanted to post a message to my colleagues, but i was overwhelmed with emotions.. i felt so sad and have to run to the toilet .. I'm gonna miss friends @ TEPL and SPC.. as I am writing now, too .. i can't stop feeling sad and wanting to cry....

I know, Salbiah, my mentor.. will be one who is going to break down & cry real bad. During the SARS period,last yr .. I remembered she was crying so badly when we have to be separated for 3 mths . What more this.. forever... hai.. think this Friday must wear raincoat, bring umbrella... lots of tissue paper . TEPL going to have a FLOOD.

Dear Salbiah, if u are reading this.. i want to thank u for ur guidance, be it , for work or matters in my life. You have always been there for me shld i need advise. I admire your strength and determination when faced with difficult times. Do remember us cos we can never forget you.

There's a whole lotz of people that will always stay in my heart and mind.. and I want to say thanks to but its too many of them! If I were to leave any one name out, i may hurt her feelings..( u know what i mean.. ) so i think i will go to them personnally on my last day, Friday, the 13th.

ZzzzZzZzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home