The Journal of V & V

marriage... the bitter-sweet pill of familiarity and day-to-day life... the end of romance? a new journey of strife?

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Ready for action?

To our friends and loved ones.

We are going to get very busy pretty soon. The frequency of our separation gets higher, and the duration longer. It is going to be quite difficult for us, at least for the coming few months, to spend much time together. What with her going for 'BMT' soon and me the 'refresher' tour of duty.

Worse thing is, she won't be able to use her mobile AT ALL for the most part of the day. And she will probably start her training for her new career before I finish my "old man's training". That means I will have to do lots of housework for the coming 4 months or so. Yikes!!

I will leave my soldier-boy tales here (if I'm not too lazy), as will vix her BMT adventures. I'm very sure she will enjoy the new experiences. And hopefully she can stay committed this time. Can you, my love?

I have set up this blog for you and I so you can share your stories here with your frenz and I.
Feel free to give the blog addy to any of your frenz and family.

We welcome all comments.

p.s.: Vixen is just the name of an all-girl rock band in the 80's, and veola means... well, those who know me well should know, go figure!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice layout and color man... wish you good luck.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home