The Journal of V & V

marriage... the bitter-sweet pill of familiarity and day-to-day life... the end of romance? a new journey of strife?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gym

Signed up for gym last weekend..
The  trainer did some calculations.. and think every thing stated at normal range.  I am happy with what i see. But surely, there's a need to improve on something, somewhere, somewhat, some how... 
Can't remember what was indicated on the piece of my physical assessment paper. 
 The trainer mentioned that i can choose to work on my body fat, even though it's within the good range base on my vital stats.
Think my body fat percentage works up to 24%
Ideally, for my case should be between 21-33%.  
He suggested to cut it down by 2.4%.. to the less health risky range.. i guess.
and work on the thigh and waist areas...  

I remember the last time i took some blood test, my cholesterol blood level  was " borderline high".. 
i just skimmed through the numbers and it states "6.0"  and  didn't really find the time to analyse what it means.. 

I didn't do anything about it. 
Denial stage maybe, and still is... 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home